Monday, July 20, 2009

jones beach

Oh my God Jones Beach. What a dream. I went to Jones Beach thinking it might mildly exceed my expectations of the jersey shore or Coney Island. I had a trashy, crusty, tacky version of the Hamptons in my mind, possibly because as you may well know, I have visited some remarkable beaches on this earth. And my presumptuous ass thought Jones Beach was full of lewd, fat, Long Islanders whose kids won't shut the fuck up or leave me alone.

shit i was wrong! jones beach rules man. i absorbed delicious sun vitamins and played in the water and when I got out I didn't feel my skin was burning off from acid sewage waste-rot. And despite my efforts to not completely fry myself (55 SPF is now synonymous with like, 4) I got kinda crispy despite multiple reapplications.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

feel the joy

Photobucket

seriously

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: