Monday, April 23, 2012

it's not just fitness.

it's life.

i recently joined equinox where i am reminded of my elite new york city status and success everytime i work out.






The moment i walk in my personal life fitness mentor rushes over to spray me with eucalyptus water.



they lay me down and help me take off my armani business attire. i am changed into state of the art performance-driven exercise apparel.



working out is so sexy. when i do spin class someone is actually peddling me through unheard of european cobblestone streets. i don't even sweat.



i look like this now.



i get driven around in really fast cars with my legs hanging out the window.


i had a baby. he's a genius.


i moved into a new apartment. it came with 24-hour on-site camera crew to document my progress in strength, endurance and agility.


i hang out with models. we make cakes and arm-wrestle every thursday evening in the study.


victorious.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ahaha you rule

Alexandre Patrick said...

WTF for realies?? Who designed these shits??!?! YOU FUNNY :)