Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i have an infection.

on my finger. i ate a lot of ibuprofen. it felt better. i came home today. on the train with my brother. i miss andrew already. what the fuck i miss andrew already! we drink a lot together. cause it's fun. georgi blue son, 100proof , half the price.

my blackberry comittted suicide and drank a bunch too. and i found it this morning in a pool of goo. dead. no note. no good bye. nothing.

noe went to vietnam last night. agent orange ak 47s tanks missiles amos all of it. she went awol i guess on her stupid faggot boyfriend. i hate boys who dont treat my ladies well. ima fuck em up.

seriously.

my dad's awake and stressed out about their financial situation. it's heartbreaking to watch. man. it's fuckin sad.

my finger hurts and i miss andrew man. i talked to him and listened to his sexy voice on the phone for like an hour this evening.

mmmm.

one more thing. im going to be a teacher. and a linguist. and get my master's.

good night.

No comments: