Wednesday, February 11, 2009

with asian stereotypes

last night andrew picked me up from work and then we walked a long way because it was so nice out. it's mid-february and it's like fucking 60 degrees. wtf, im not really complaining, im just a bit mixed up and i dont know what to wear. my body gets confused easily (so does my brain actually* ha) and i think this weather can cause a serious inbalance if you are prone to picking up bugs (which i am).

andrew gave me a piggy back ride and then i saw this girl that i met at buffaloXchange cause i buy all my clothes there and andrew said she was a lesbian, which she probably was. trader joe's has cheap wine for $2.99 so i bought 2 bottles. i like to stare up at andrew. he's so tall.

andrew and i had a conversation about what makes a man, family, fear, support, and love. i fucking love that man. he loves me too even though i'm fucking brutal.

banksy bitch Pictures, Images and Photos

kash called, i picked myself and went to the gym (drunk) worked out really hard and then i had a spinach salad with avocados and grapefruit for dinner. it was great.

No comments: